This is a 10-question assessment to help you evaluate if your teenager may be struggling with wellness issues or substance abuse.
This assessment will only take a few minutes.
Question 1 of 10
1. Has your child's demeanor or habits changed from what they used to be?
Question 2 of 10
2. Has there been trauma or disruption in their life, or is there addiction in the family?
Question 3 of 10
3. Is your child experiencing a drop in educational performance?
Question 4 of 10
4. Has your child changed their friends, or are you worried about their friends?
Question 5 of 10
5. Have you noticed a tendency for your child to isolate or not communicate with you?
Question 6 of 10
6. Is lying something that is becoming more frequent with your child?
Question 7 of 10
7. Does it seem like your child is engaged in suspicious activity?
Question 8 of 10
8. When confronting your child, are they hostile towards you?
Question 9 of 10
9. Does your child act impulsively versus evaluating future consequences of their actions?
Question 10 of 10
10. Is your child self-conscious or prone to "fitting in" and peer pressure?